Staying ahead of the competition requires innovation
Corporate housekeeping is not the most exciting activity. As a company owner, you can probably think of a thousand important things to do from its operations, bottom line, and even legal requirements, which may be too much than organising company records, keeping contracts on file, the share registry up-to-date or holding regular board or shareholders’ meetings and keeping all the documents in order.
Our team can help you to prepare and monitor everything you need.
- Corporate compliance and reportorial requirements of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Department of Trade and Industry, the Board of Investments, and the Philippine Stock Exchange, such as, but not limited to General Information Sheet, Financial Statements, Annual Certification as to the Attendance of Directors in Board Meetings
- Performance of Corporate Secretarial services, such as preparation of Certifications by the Corporate Secretary, Minutes of the Meeting, Board Resolutions
- Review of contracts and other documents in the ordinary course of the corporation’s business such as contract of lease, deeds of sale, etc.
- Render legal advice and opinions on matters related to or connected with the business of the corporation.
- Compliance and reportorial requirements for SSS, Philhealth and PAGIBIG.
- Certified True Copy (CTC) of your permits and documents; and
- Notarial services